Friday, February 5, 2010

I Had Braces For 7 Years

Traveling alone?


Dear Alessandro (for the record unodicinque) commented on my post of Thursday , defining extreme of the above in the Republic of Ilvo Diamonds.
Actually I wanted to somehow ironic iPod, completing a trio of my post on Apple products, even ironic take on the immorality and "very bad" habits of certain travel.
do not know who between them have more reason, but for my personal experience I believe that the sociologist of the Republic has no doubt some subject more.
Like me, unodicinque is used to always see the glass half full. But now I travel frequently on business and my experiences in this respect are, unfortunately, mostly related to mobile screaming and shouting and rudeness rampant caused by the complete absence of rules of etiquette to go. "
And looking for a retaliation unlikely, very few are those human experiences to be counted in my memory. Even if these few are considered some interesting and for this, however, dispensing with a minimum inner enrichment.
But also taking four planes in one day, I would be told for example of those guys shot the ball with the iPod in the ears that not only give you that physical discomfort caused by high frequency sbordanti the headphones, they send you to hell if you point out that the flight attendants were required to turn off all electronic equipment. Even if the request is addressed to the protection of everyone, including themselves.
Or those who are sitting in your place which, to accommodate your request to Thee in the chair assigned to you, you ask what difference there will never sit in between the fifth or thirtieth in a row ...
Or those who get on the plane with an impossible amount of luggage, parcels, packages and anything else then it forces you to put your little bag under your feet, or worse still in the hat at the bottom of the plane.
How Not to mention the numerous phone turned back on as soon as the wheels of the plane had touched down or file for non-compliance with the unnecessary rush to being first in the lineup!
Or, finally, let alone as the last "adventure" capitatami when I did not think anything could happen again. That is, when last Friday, getting off the plane I found my suitcase in the rear shelf, where I had arranged in advance.
I can imagine the mixed feelings of anger and annoyance for the hypothetical loss of computers and business records, as well as the embarrassment of having to almost shout "Stop thief" to someone who was still definitely on board.
Again, the source of all this was a harmless gesture of rudeness shortsighted. In fact, my suitcase had been taken by mistake from a guy who, of course, once he fell to the ground then left between the seats.
How do you think has responded to my complaints and the fact that's been criticized for not having referred the case where it was before the take?
Do a little 'you, though I think it is difficult ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment