Thursday, June 10, 2010

Do Post Op Ts Feel The Same As Women

And there was light ... Condemned


In a sad day when a (good) bit 'of democracy in this country begins to be off suicide, finally a new news and we all eagerly awaited.
After about a year and a half, the 'single switch designed to illuminate an entire neighborhood has been installed and, hooray, we finally have the light in the house.
In fact, the "public enlightenment is already active for a couple of days, but before you get disappointed again I decided to wait to communicate the good news!
I had just done on facebook, however, earning him teasing a friend who immediately said that in his opinion, just because the light was taken back in another district City ...
If this is true I do not know and do not even want to believe it.
But given the situation in terms that this poor city, I would not be surprised if this were true.
In which case I hope, for my fellow citizens, that their blackout period lasts much shorter than ours ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment