not look at Sanremo. I think I have seen the last time when I was still wearing shorts.
In fact, despite everything, the festival is even older than me ...
But yesterday I logged on purpose, and today I just finished watching Roberto Benigni.
Great, great, great: a thousand times as great!
I still have chills and I can not hide it.
A show like no other: the right of satire to the more "face", the right of teasing 'to any politician.
And then a huge and memorable love for our nation. It took
! We wanted, in a now-endless moment of division and oppression and unnecessary vulgar retaliation and sloth.
A lesson for those who, like many others, does not know our history.
A review for those who like many others, thought it was better to forget our history.
A moment that, in my opinion, should be allowed to live right from the elementary schools.
Thanks Roberto, and long live Italy!
In fact, despite everything, the festival is even older than me ...
But yesterday I logged on purpose, and today I just finished watching Roberto Benigni.
Great, great, great: a thousand times as great!
I still have chills and I can not hide it.
A show like no other: the right of satire to the more "face", the right of teasing 'to any politician.
And then a huge and memorable love for our nation. It took
! We wanted, in a now-endless moment of division and oppression and unnecessary vulgar retaliation and sloth.
A lesson for those who, like many others, does not know our history.
A review for those who like many others, thought it was better to forget our history.
A moment that, in my opinion, should be allowed to live right from the elementary schools.
Thanks Roberto, and long live Italy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment