I had already happened to notice , but this time just gave me more trouble!
I mean the advertising is sometimes not in theme with the context in which it is proposed.
For example, did you ever see the advertisement of a violent film (or even "Door to door "...) aired in a program for children?
Last Monday I saw for the first time the infidel on LA7. Obviously attracted by the presence of Andrea Camilleri, unfortunately, was an interesting study, but only with pre-packaged interview.
Too bad, I expected to see him do that funny guy in Borghezio pieces (not tiny error!).
What really annoyed me was, however, see that every commercial break began with a systematic Belpietro spot and felt the diaries published by the Duce's free (as in cs for all capitals) ...
allowing me to entertain some doubts about the real origin of these diaries, I also think I could just indignation at the fact that such material will today arrive on newsstands.
And thinking about the leader and the racial laws flows from Christ, I wonder if the good Gad Lerner has not been in a quandary.
long as it is aware of this chance ...
I mean the advertising is sometimes not in theme with the context in which it is proposed.
For example, did you ever see the advertisement of a violent film (or even "Door to door "...) aired in a program for children?
Last Monday I saw for the first time the infidel on LA7. Obviously attracted by the presence of Andrea Camilleri, unfortunately, was an interesting study, but only with pre-packaged interview.
Too bad, I expected to see him do that funny guy in Borghezio pieces (not tiny error!).
What really annoyed me was, however, see that every commercial break began with a systematic Belpietro spot and felt the diaries published by the Duce's free (as in cs for all capitals) ...
allowing me to entertain some doubts about the real origin of these diaries, I also think I could just indignation at the fact that such material will today arrive on newsstands.
And thinking about the leader and the racial laws flows from Christ, I wonder if the good Gad Lerner has not been in a quandary.
long as it is aware of this chance ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment