listening to a song by Lucio Battisti (exactly 7:40 , dated 1969) began by commenting on a friend: "beautiful song, I remember it too!" . Without
two accounts (the lady, blessed, just over thirty years ...), I have just said, " guess is a recent memory, since maybe your were not even married when Baptists sang this song! " .
I immediately remembered one summer of 1970, when with my older brother and a 500L white, brand new, around the Madonie, listen to this song with a tape recorder in strictly batteries!
And to show my friend the antique, I tried to find a picture online.
I added the word bing tape, selecting the request for pictures and getting to answer a series of photos, including: •
a bill of 1,000 pounds;
• a 10,000-lire ;
• a wide assortment of tapes and cassettes of all types; •
a girl who, with a fork, bites into a magnetic tape;
• a myriad of Commodore 64;
• Alfa Romeo 1750 sedan of 1968 (bellissima. ...);
• some of the legendary advertising Crystal Ball ; and
• Finally, a silhouette of the profile (typical of those years and very pop), incidentally, the great Lucio Battisti!
The picture of my tape (and the one above) I then found putting the word "vintage" search terms. But I came on suspicion of being vintage now too, despite my 80 gigabytes of mp3 (ie the music of a life) ...
two accounts (the lady, blessed, just over thirty years ...), I have just said, " guess is a recent memory, since maybe your were not even married when Baptists sang this song! " .
I immediately remembered one summer of 1970, when with my older brother and a 500L white, brand new, around the Madonie, listen to this song with a tape recorder in strictly batteries!
And to show my friend the antique, I tried to find a picture online.
I added the word bing tape, selecting the request for pictures and getting to answer a series of photos, including: •
a bill of 1,000 pounds;
• a 10,000-lire ;
• a wide assortment of tapes and cassettes of all types; •
a girl who, with a fork, bites into a magnetic tape;
• a myriad of Commodore 64;
• Alfa Romeo 1750 sedan of 1968 (bellissima. ...);
• some of the legendary advertising Crystal Ball ; and
• Finally, a silhouette of the profile (typical of those years and very pop), incidentally, the great Lucio Battisti!
The picture of my tape (and the one above) I then found putting the word "vintage" search terms. But I came on suspicion of being vintage now too, despite my 80 gigabytes of mp3 (ie the music of a life) ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment