The Civil Defence has rightly decided to reward the firefighters who have generously lavished their efforts during the relief effort following the earthquake in L'Aquila.
the brigade, then known as "angels" will be awarded a medal of honor.
Too bad that every policeman should pay the sum of 130 € to get ... The
"Contribution", needed to be honored with the title, is assigned to a private company designated by the Government, which it seems that those who believe they qualify, will personally make a request through the website .
In fact, I think that the proper state agency can not provide everything independently, especially when funds are scarce, as someone unexpectedly supports ...
also seems that if the award itself is required "in memoriam" by watchful relatives perished during the rescue operations, they will be exempted from gabelle ...
I do not know whether this is true, but I have the same feeling that happens to me when I learn that someone has died suddenly.
And that is that I always hope, irrationally, that this is a joke in bad taste.
the brigade, then known as "angels" will be awarded a medal of honor.
Too bad that every policeman should pay the sum of 130 € to get ... The
"Contribution", needed to be honored with the title, is assigned to a private company designated by the Government, which it seems that those who believe they qualify, will personally make a request through the website .
In fact, I think that the proper state agency can not provide everything independently, especially when funds are scarce, as someone unexpectedly supports ...
also seems that if the award itself is required "in memoriam" by watchful relatives perished during the rescue operations, they will be exempted from gabelle ...
I do not know whether this is true, but I have the same feeling that happens to me when I learn that someone has died suddenly.
And that is that I always hope, irrationally, that this is a joke in bad taste.
0 comments:
Post a Comment