Friday, May 14, 2010

Deepthroat How It Feels




One evening a few weeks ago, looking out my balcony, I was told that there was a nice and pleasant atmosphere.
A family was returning home, in the opposite building, and a dad chasing his son gleefully.
There was also a couple, hand in hand, chatting amiably walking calmly.
was one of those hot days in April. Very little traffic and not much noise.
Well, just a beautiful moment. That, however, I almost sounded strange.
Something was not right, he could not convince me at all and I realized almost immediately.
"Hooray" , I said aloud, "there is finally public lighting in the house!" .
E 'was really not just an emotion: after more than a year and a half "my" new road was lit by his brand new, stylish lamps, installed a few months now.
I immediately summoned the family to share the excitement of revising the paving of sidewalks lit by yellow light, the shimmering glass of cars and people who were walking without the fear of utter darkness. It seemed a short way back to be part of a city "normal."
Unfortunately the next day, and all those so far ahead, the path is back part of Palermo that we now know to be so. No
elegant street lamp shining on and no car. Deserted sidewalks or paths with the most frightening concern by people anxious to close the door behind him.
No light, except those of shop windows and the doors of our buildings, not without spending a lot now lit outside.
E 'was a brief illusion of course a simple test on a line still being renovated.
You have to wonder, though, because a system already installed for months will not be used as soon as possible, just to be able to restore normal life to those who pay the taxes regularly and seamlessly.
The installation work of other lines still long gone. So much that we forget about the inconvenience for the removal of areas that suddenly now and then sprang out of nowhere to allow the installation of new poles.
And I naturally wonder if, by chance, there is provision for a single switch to illuminate an entire neighborhood ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment