Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Genital Warts Vs Folliculitis

Why? A normal city


is strange, is not it?
Santoro withdraws, separating "consensus" by the RAI, but remain tied to the company an exclusive state for two years.
is strange. I repeat.
I totally agree with what reported in the 'Republic article, about the fact that Michael could feel the smooth plaster in programs such as Samarkand, the Green Ray and, finally, Annozero.
And I would say that such a will to change is fully correct.
But it is strange also that Labor, as they say, he has remained displaced.
As it is very strange desire to bind in fact hands, signing an exclusive contract for two years with the RAI that, at present, I think it will do very little of his advice.
Sin, see Annozero recently gave me the feeling of being in the presence of specific persons, ready to risk themselves just to show their thinking.
thought I looked like mine and that of many others who, unfortunately, have virtually no voice.
Worse was to know that Santoro has been made by the agent attend the TV stars. That could always get very lucrative contracts.
Sin: I am almost disappointed.
Unless, why not some other ...
But such a possibility does not even want think about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment