do not know if you've already seen this long series of gaffes of this distinguished conductor , all related to poor host on duty.
stress but now I leave aside the fact that I, too, Italian of the strategic deep south, I felt a bit 'irritatingly League listening to this unpleasant and excessive dialect. And for that I apologize to the Romans, whose "sound" Normally I get sick!
Rete 4 does not look at anything, in fact almost always jump on the fourth button on the remote when you zap, but came to believe that the cause of all this is just the air you breathe in those television studios. As if to bring something to this channel, it is necessary to demonstrate in advance to be at least a little '"original" ...
guess, whoever happens to be so heavily abused in front of a camera, is unlikely to have the lucidity to react! Maybe just send him to hell the salesman on duty.
And unfortunately this has become an odious and well-established technique for making audience ...
stress but now I leave aside the fact that I, too, Italian of the strategic deep south, I felt a bit 'irritatingly League listening to this unpleasant and excessive dialect. And for that I apologize to the Romans, whose "sound" Normally I get sick!
Rete 4 does not look at anything, in fact almost always jump on the fourth button on the remote when you zap, but came to believe that the cause of all this is just the air you breathe in those television studios. As if to bring something to this channel, it is necessary to demonstrate in advance to be at least a little '"original" ...
guess, whoever happens to be so heavily abused in front of a camera, is unlikely to have the lucidity to react! Maybe just send him to hell the salesman on duty.
And unfortunately this has become an odious and well-established technique for making audience ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment